Rancho Penasquitos KinderCare
Tel: (858) 484-3232
- Meet some of the wonderful teachers and staff that make up our center.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Rancho Penasquitos KinderCare. We serve families in Mira Mesa, Poway, Rancho Penasquitos, and Scripps. Our center strives on giving children the best experience possible, starting with infants as young as 6 weeks to preschool. We focus on providing a safe and loving environment for all children in our care. We are sure your little one will have the best time playing and learning at our center. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- Safety of the children in our care is priority all day and every day. We take extra security measures to ensure that the children in our care are well and safe. Some of the safety measures at our center include keypad entry, fenced and alarmed playground, CPR and First Aid certifications for all staff members, and monthly disaster drills.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, French, Spanish
- NACCRRA, CalWorks, Children's Home Society YMCA, and most state programs - Refer Parents to: http://www.chs-ca.org/cca.html for information on how to enroll
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Rancho Penasquitos KinderCare is The Cambridge School (1.2 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Diego Grades: K | 18 students
11354 Pegasus Ave
San Diego, CA 92126
(858) 549-2201 1.9 K
- San Diego Grades: 6-12
9915 Mira Mesa Boulevard, Suite 210
San Diego, CA 92131
(866) 402-1699 2.5 6-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.