- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 36 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Redbud Montessori mission is to offer children of diverse backgrounds and levels of ability, in a natural setting, a quality non-profit, full-day Montessori program which is integrated with the community, adheres to principles of parent governance and parent/staff involvement and actively subscribes to the teachings of Maria Montessori. Respect for the unique capabilities and prerogatives of each child are fundamental to a Montessori classroom. It is equally important for the adults who support that classroom (parents and staff) to present a model to the child of caring attitudes in their dealings with one another. Redbud wants to help children acquire a sense of common humanity that binds peoples of all races and cultures together so that they might grow up to contribute to a more peaceful and cooperative world. Redbud wants to help children achieve a powerful sense of "connectedness" with the natural world around them. Redbud wants to help children achieve a sense of self-respect and pride in their growing competence while at the same time developing their ability to behave in ways that shows respect for other people's interests and capabilities. Redbud wants to free the child to pursue knowledge and skills most relevant to him or her at a pace that is most comfortable.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Redbud Montessori often compared to?
Redbud Montessoriis often viewed alongside schools like Little Friends Montessori School by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Redbud Montessori?
The application deadline for Redbud Montessori is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Redbud Montessori. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards