Resurrection Lutheran School
Resurrection Lutheran School exists to help students build a lifelong foundation that is built on Christ, is built with educational excellence, and is built to include and support families.
We are part of the fourth largest non-public school system in the nation.
Resurrection Lutheran School's mission is to prepare all children for this life and eternal life through Christ-centered education.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 118 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,450
- Acceptance rate: 98%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Mild Learning Differences
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 23%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Variable Tuition Rate from $3,000.00 to $7,450.00.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Club or Organization:
- Schedule a tour at Resurrection Lutheran School!
- Built on Christ - Christ is the cornerstone of Resurrection Lutheran School. Whether in the classroom, gymnasium, chapel or hallways, God`s love through Jesus Christ our Savior is the heart of all we do. Christian teachers share God`s truth through His words in the Bible and by integrating His wisdom in every aspect of the school day. With Christ as their cornerstone, students at Resurrection have the foundation to live, share, and defend their faith now and in the future.
- Built with Educational Excellence - At Resurrection, high expectations, small class sizes, and individualized attention give students an excellent academic foundation. Teachers meet students at their level and provide encouragement, accountability, and support. In this growth-minded and grace-filled learning environment, our students excel academically, emotionally, socially, and spiritually.
- Built to Include and Support Families - Building a life-long foundation for our children is not an easy task. That`s why Resurrection Lutheran provides a community of support for the whole family. Proactive school communication, access to administrators, and small class sizes help our families feel connected, heard, and included. Resurrection`s commitment to kindness, helpfulness, and caring have created a welcoming community in which to grow.
Source: Verified school update
Endorse Resurrection Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
A Timeline of Private School Events and History
What was the first private school? What's the oldest school? What are some of the educational philosophies commonly found? Some answers here.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.