Rochester Knowledge Beginnings
The teachers and staff at Knowledge Beginnings are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
The majority of our teachers have their Child Development Associates credential, Associate's or Bachelor's degree in early childhood education or elementary education.
The Knowledge Beginnings team strives for excellence through continuing education through biannual company professional development trainings and/or seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
Knowledge Beginnings strives for excellence and can be seen in their success with the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) accreditation process.
At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Thank you for your interest in our center! We would love to meet you and your family. We have so many wonderful teachers in our center with over 335 years of experience; who are also very excited to meet with you. We are proud of the education that we provide to children of all ages and would love the opportunity to tell you more about it.
- Child safety is a primary focus. The center has a dedicated Health and Safety Coordinator, all staff is First Aid and CPR trained. The center has a key code entry; the building and playground are fenced. Our center does a child name to face count every 30 minutes. Only authorized parents or designed adults can take children out of the center.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- CCA and NACCRRA
Endorse Rochester Knowledge Beginnings. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.