The teachers at Rhode Island KinderCare are passionate about your child's happiness and growth and provide a safe, nurturing environment that cultivates self-esteem.
Our highly educated and experienced teachers believe that teaching is an opportunity for them to share their passion for life while they inspire, engage and awaken the wonder inside each and every child.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Here at our school we strive to make your child's early experiences both fun and successful. We partner with our children and families to help every child get the most out of their experience through our accredited programs and amazing teaching staff. By focusing on early literacy, math, scientific thinking, spanish, art, music, fun and play we strive to help all of our children be ready to excel in Kindergarten and life. We love collaborating with our parents and families to participate in their child's progress and find out new ways to help make the experiences and lessons they have here come alive. We are very excited for you to come and join our KinderCare family.
- Education and development are important, but here at Rhode Island KinderCare we know that nothing matters more than the safety, security and health of your child. That's why protection and preparedness are considerations in everything we do at our school. All of our teachers and center staff have First Aid and CPR training for emergency situations. We also take special care in sanitation to help ensure a clean and healthy environment for the children in our care. We work to make certain that every child is happy and healthy. At our school Ms.Sarah is our Health and Safety coordinator. Ms.Sarah does daily, weekly and monthly checks to make sure that all classroom and playground equipment are safe for the children in our care. She also communicates with our accessible nurse with any updates or training that is needed for the teachers at our school.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Hindi, Spanish
- CCA Yes - Hennepin County, Scott County, Dakota County, JVS County. May accept others. (please call if not on list) They are willing to work with other Counties if possible refer to Center. â— NACCRRA - YES â— Family Discount - 5% off of the eldest child's tuition, cannot be used on infants and toddlers â— 10% discount for employees of TARGET, WELLS FARGO, GENERAL MILLS, 3M and UNITED HEALTH CARE â— 5% discount for employees of FAIRVIEW, PARK NICOLLET, LIFETIME, BEST BUY, THOMPSON WEST and SEAGATE â— Refer a friend (200.00 credit)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Rhode Island KinderCare?
The application deadline for Rhode Island KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Rhode Island KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.