Rhode Island KinderCare
Tel: (952) 941-7817
- The teachers at Rhode Island KinderCare are passionate about your child's happiness and growth and provide a safe, nurturing environment that cultivates self-esteem.
- Our highly educated and experienced teachers believe that teaching is an opportunity for them to share their passion for life while they inspire, engage and awaken the wonder inside each and every child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Here at our school we strive to make your child's early experiences both fun and successful. We partner with our children and families to help every child get the most out of their experience through our accredited programs and amazing teaching staff. By focusing on early literacy, math, scientific thinking, spanish, art, music, fun and play we strive to help all of our children be ready to excel in Kindergarten and life. We love collaborating with our parents and families to participate in their child's progress and find out new ways to help make the experiences and lessons they have here come alive. We are very excited for you to come and join our KinderCare family.
- Education and development are important, but here at Rhode Island KinderCare we know that nothing matters more than the safety, security and health of your child. That's why protection and preparedness are considerations in everything we do at our school. All of our teachers and center staff have First Aid and CPR training for emergency situations. We also take special care in sanitation to help ensure a clean and healthy environment for the children in our care. We work to make certain that every child is happy and healthy. At our school Ms. Sarah is our Health and Safety coordinator. Ms. Sarah does daily, weekly and monthly checks to make sure that all classroom and playground equipment are safe for the children in our care. She also communicates with our accessible nurse with any updates or training that is needed for the teachers at our school.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Hindi, Spanish
- CCA Yes - Hennepin County, Scott County, Dakota County, JVS County. May accept others. (please call if not on list) They are willing to work with other Counties if possible refer to Center. â— NACCRRA - YES â— Family Discount - 5% off of the eldest child's tuition, cannot be used on infants and toddlers â— 10% discount for employees of TARGET, WELLS FARGO, GENERAL MILLS, 3M and UNITED HEALTH CARE â— 5% discount for employees of FAIRVIEW, PARK NICOLLET, LIFETIME, BEST BUY, THOMPSON WEST and SEAGATE â— Refer a friend (200.00 credit)
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Minneapolis Grades: K | 8 students
11000 France Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55431
(952) 884-7955 2.5 K
- Minneapolis Grades: NS-8 | 205 students
3601 W Old Shakopee Rd
Minneapolis, MN 55431
(952) 888-1303 2.7 NS-8
- Shakopee Grades: NS-PK
8245 Crossings Blvd
Shakopee, MN 55379
(952) 445-3778 2.9 NS-PK
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.