Rivermont School-alleghany Highlands
- Rivermont Schools provide the opportunity for students to progress academically, emotionally, behaviorally and help students to build self-esteem.
- At Rivermont Schools, students learn to rely on their personal strengths to resolve problems.
- They are taught the same subjects as one would find in public schools, but with greater emphasis on managing behavior, interpersonal skills and family involvement.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- CovingtonGrades: 3-12 | 19 students
414 Boys Home Road
Covington, VA 24426
- Clifton ForgeGrades: K-11 | 6 students
Po Box 130
Clifton Forge, VA 24422
- RenickGrades: 2-7 | 11 students
Hc 66 Box 291
Renick, WV 24966
- New CastleGrades: 8-12 | 12 students
Po Box 307
New Castle, VA 24127
- LewisburgGrades: PK-12 | 113 students
246 Grand Avenue
Lewisburg, WV 24901
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.