Riverview School Inc
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: 6-12
- Enrollment: 101 students
- Yearly Tuition: $55,183
- Acceptance rate: 56%
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
no jeans or sneakers in school
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Riverview School, founded in 1957, is an independent coeducational boarding/day school of international reputation and service that enrolls approximately 180 students ages 11-22 in its secondary and transition programs. Students hail from 19 states and 9 international countries. Riverview provides a caring, structured setting for students, with an emphasis on the whole child.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Riverview School Inc cost?
Riverview School Inc's tuition is approximately $55,183 for private students and $6,236 for summer students.
What is the acceptance rate of Riverview School Inc?
The acceptance rate of Riverview School Inc is 56%, which is lower than the national average of 71%.
Does Riverview School Inc offer a summer program?
Yes, Riverview School Inc offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What sports does Riverview School Inc offer?
Riverview School Inc offers 8 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis and Track and Field.
When is the application deadline for Riverview School Inc?
The application deadline for Riverview School Inc is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Riverview School Inc. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards