Our teachers and staff are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
We strive to create the happiest and safest environment for the children to ensure our families have the most positive KinderCare experience.
At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 120 students
- Acceptance rate: 99%
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
List of Courses Offered
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Tuition assistance program available
National avg.: 85%
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Active Adventures, Cooking Adventures, KinderCare Learning Adventures - ABC Music and Me, Phonics Adventures, Reading and Math Adventures
- Welcome to KinderCare on Mulford! We look forward to meeting you and your family. We would love to have you visit our center to meet our educated, warm, and nurturing teachers! Our safe, secure, and stimulating environment is the perfect place for children to discover their individual gifts and talents. KinderCare on Mulford is a unique learning center with diverse cultures, experienced teachers, and engaging learning experiences.
- We protect all children in our school with a secure keypad entry, and all visitors are identified at the reception desk. Our playgrounds were updated in the summer of 2012 with new safe and height regulated climbers, bike paths and a softer pour and play turf to help cushion falls while students play outdoors on our toddler and preschool/school age playgrounds. The majority of our staff have been certified in CPR and First Aid and are ready to assist children in time of need.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- CCCC, YWCA (Childcare Assistance), NACCRRA
Endorse Rockford KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.