Our staff of highly trained teachers have a passion for educating.
They work each day to provide a joyful, warm and safe environment.
Our teachers are eager to understand your needs and to provide the best service possible to your unique family.
It is our promise that you will share in all of the joy of your child's experiences each day through regular communication with their teachers.
Whether a formal parent teacher conference or a simple note home, we believe communication is of the highest priority.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Rocklin KinderCare. This is an amazing place where each day is spent playing, exploring and LEARNING. We understand that this is one of the most important decisions that you will ever make, and we are honored that you and your family have trusted us to be a part of your extended family. We have a team of dedicated teachers whose passion is to provide the very best care and education possible. By our "Learn Through Play" approach, we focus on whole child development including their emotional, social, cognitive and physical development. From literacy development through a print rich environment to social skills build in dramatic play, at KinderCare everything we do is designed for learning.
- Health and safety is among our top priorities. We keep a secure environment through a coded front entry, alarms on every gate exiting the property as well as adhering to a very strict pick up policy. The health of every child in our care is top of mind each and every day. Each center's Health & Safety Coordinator works each day to ensure we provide a clean and sanitized environment for children of all ages.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- PCOE, Child Action, Naccrra, Military 10%, Law enforcement, correctional officers 10%
Endorse Rocklin KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.