Rocky Bayou Christian School - Crestview
Tel: (850) 306-3459
The Rocky Bayou Christian School Crestview Campus is centrally located and provides Crestview and surrounding area residents access to a quality, Christian education. This campus serves students K5-5th grade.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||89 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,000|
|Admissions Director||Holly Riches|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
- The Rocky Bayou Christian School Crestview Campus is centrally located and provides Crestview and surrounding area residents access to a quality, Christian education. This campus serves students K5-5th grade.
- The Rocky Difference
- -Low student/teacher ratios
- -Safe & nurturing environment
- -Personalized instruction
- -Biblical Worldview in every class, every day
- -Music, Fine Arts, daily PE
- A hallmark of Rocky Bayou Christian School is our biblical worldview training using Christian curriculum, and that expectation is fulfilled at our Crestview campus as well. Our nurturing learning environments and experienced teachers prepare Crestview students for 6th-12th grades at our Niceville campus. Athletics and extracurricular programs help complete the well-rounded RBCS student.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Crestview Grades: PK-12 | 91 students
6250 Old Bethel Rd, Crestview,FL 32536, United States
Crestview, FL 32536
(850) 683-1114 3.1 PK-12
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed schools profoundly. It has affected teaching and activities. We look at these changes and how they impact our lives.