Sacred Heart Early Childhood Center
Sacred Heart School (preschool through grade 12) is a private, Catholic, co-educational learning community.
As a sponsored ministry of the Sisters of Divine Providence, we strive to inspire minds, define character and encourage responsible leadership through a curriculum that prepares students to pursue knowledge now and throughout their lives.
In the tradition of the Sisters of Divine Providence, we seek to develop a community of faith that encourages students to act with compassion, to work for a just society and to pursue opportunities to develop and share their God given talents in service to society.
Established in 1947, Sacred Heart School opened its Early Childhood Center (ECC) in 2007, for preschool, pre-kindergarten and kindergarten.
The ECC is one of three buildings on the school's 120-acre suburban campus.
Situated on the Kingston/Plymouth town lines in southeastern Massachusetts, the school is conveniently located near major highways.
Our early childhood education programs offer a developmentally appropriate, academic readiness curriculum in a safe and nurturing environment for young children.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Students: 110 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 27%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition for preschool and pre-kindergarten varies depending on number of days enrolled. Tuition for kindergarten is 8,350. Payment plans and financial aid available.
- Sacred Heart School was established in 1947 and the Early Childhood Center was built in 2007, addiing preschool and pre-kindergarten programs. Both half-day and full-day options are offered for Preschool (3 year olds). Our full-day Pre-Kindergarten program for 4 year olds is available for 2 day, 3 days or 5 days. Our Kindergarten program offers a full-day program with a comprehensive academic curriculum.
- Our Elementary School is for grades 1 through 6 and our High School building includes grade 7 through 12.
- All of our schools are accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Endorse Sacred Heart Early Childhood Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.