KinderCare Plymouth teachers are passionate about your child's happiness and growth and provide a safe, nurturing environment that cultivates self-esteem.
This is more than a job for our teachers. It's an opportunity for them to share their passion for life while they inspire, engage and awaken the wonder inside each and every child.
KinderCare Plymouth devotes more time and resources to teacher training than any other childcare provider.
Twice a year we host the largest early childhood teacher training program in the country.
Our teachers are dedicated to developing your child's potential and are sensitive to your child's individual needs.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Hello Parents! Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center located off exit 6 in Plymouth, Massachusetts. We are so excited that you are inquiring about care for your child. We are well aware that your child comes first and we are here to meet the needs of both you and your family. Our well trained staff attends meetings and seminars all year-round to stay up to date in learning how to properly care for children. We offer programs for children starting at six weeks old up to the age of nine years. Every class is designed to accommodate our children to grow academically as well as improve their social and cognitive skills. We are pleased to say that our center strives everyday to ensure our families are satisfied. Please come by and give us a tour, our friendly staff would love to meet you and your family!
- At KinderCare, the safety of our children and the confidence of our parents are points of pride. From daily sign-in to strict parent/guardian identification and single keypad access, we maintain a rigorous standard for safety. Plus our daily cleanliness and maintenance schedules leave nothing at all to chance. We also have a fun indoor space where the children can enjoy gross motor time during our wonderful New England weather.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- PACE (MABJ), Child Care Network (MABW)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Plymouth KinderCare?
The application deadline for Plymouth KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Plymouth KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.