Sacred Heart Of Mary School
Tel: (330) 875-5167
- Sacred Heart of Mary School is a private Catholic school in Harrisburg, OH near Louisville, OH. Our 45 acre rural campus houses kindergarten through 8th grade.
- We serve the Marlington and Louisville school districts. Sacred Heart of Mary School believes every child is capable of learning in an environment of Catholic Christian values, excellent academics, and firm nurturing discipline.
- We dedicate ourselves not only to children in our school but also to our local community as we share our faith in word and example.
- At Sacred Heart of Mary, children are encouraged to perform to their full potential.
- The family atmosphere and small class sizes assure every child daily personal attention.
- Through the use of the curriculum developed by the Diocese of Youngstown, a wide variety of learning materials, and varied teaching methods the students receive a positive and successful educational experience.
- Home and school communication and collaboration are paramount to the success of our students.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||79 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Louisville Grades: 1-12 | 18 students
8700 Edison St Ne
Louisville, OH 44641
(330) 935-0623 4.1 1-12
- Louisville Grades: PK-5 | 91 students
214 N Chapel Street
Louisville, OH 44641
(330) 875-1467 4.1 PK-5
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?