Regina Coeli School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (330) 823-9239
- The purpose of Regina Coeli is to make known the Gospel message of Jesus Christ, as communicated through the Church.
- This religious dimension is uniquely paramount in giving each student an education of the highest standards commensurate with his / her abilities and aspirations as communicated through the Roman Catholic Church.
- Regina Coeli, a school open to children of all races and faiths, is committed to high standards and performance, with a focus on achievement.
- The staff of Regina Coeli School, along with the strong support of parent partners, believes in educating the whole child - spiritually, academially and morally, in a safe, disciplined environment.
- With the changing times, the school seeks to adapt to changes in our world, while at the same time maintaining a strong tie with tradition and staying grounded in the philosophy of the Gospel message of Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||IEP|
|Total Students||146 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Students wear uniforms)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,500|
|Tuition Notes||Scholarships available|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$4,650|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Marcella Watry|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, TennisBasketball, Flag Football,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Kids Who Care, Lego club, Tutoring/Homework Club
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Regina Coeli is part of Stark County Catholic Schools.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Louisville Grades: 1-12 | 18 students
8700 Edison St Ne
Louisville, OH 44641
(330) 935-0623 6.1 1-12
I am so pleased with sending my children to the preschool at Regina Coeli. They have a curriculum based on science and exploration. My two children love to come home and tell me what they did in school and they can't wait to go back to school each morning.
- Posted by Parent - Mom of two
As a parent of four children, we have been part of the Regina Coeli St. Joseph family for many years. Our children love RCSJ so much that they can't wait to go to school each day. With the low student-teacher ratio in each classroom, our children are assured that they will be challenged each day. As parents we find comfort knowing that our children are learning in a safe, faith-based environment. The students learn together, play together, and PRAY together. RCSJ is more than a school, it has become an extension of our family.
- Posted by Parent - Mom of four
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.