- Sacred Heart School was founded in 1962 and operates under the auspices of the Diocese of Manchester.
- It functions as a parochial school approved by the State of New Hampshire.
- Our school serves students in Pre-K through Grade Eight. As a Catholic educational institution, Sacred Heart School is pledged to respect the nature of each child and his dignity as a person.
- We strive to make the child aware of his eternal destiny; and his need for total development: spiritual, physical, emotional, and social.
- Our mission is to teach and nurture the whole child, helping each to grow academically, emotionally, spiritually, and socially.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||231 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 12%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DoverGrades: PK-8 | 368 students
222 Central Ave
Dover, NH 03820
PortsmouthGrades: PK-8 | 173 students
125 Austin St
Portsmouth, NH 03801
Hampton FallsGrades: 6-8 | 90 students
356 Exeter Rd
Hampton Falls, NH 03844
StrathamGrades: NS-8 | 178 students
146 High St
Stratham, NH 03885
RyeGrades: 3-12 | 52 students
1247 Washington Rd.
Rye, NH 03870
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.