Sacred Heart School
Tel: (603) 926-3254
- Sacred Heart School was founded in 1962 and operates under the auspices of the Diocese of Manchester.
- It functions as a parochial school approved by the State of New Hampshire.
- Our school serves students in Pre-K through Grade Eight. As a Catholic educational institution, Sacred Heart School is pledged to respect the nature of each child and his dignity as a person.
- We strive to make the child aware of his eternal destiny; and his need for total development: spiritual, physical, emotional, and social.
- Our mission is to teach and nurture the whole child, helping each to grow academically, emotionally, spiritually, and socially.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||221 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Portsmouth Grades: NS-8 | 169 students
315 Banfield Road
Portsmouth, NH 03801
(603) 436-0739 8 NS-8
- Rye Grades: 3-12 | 60 students
1247 Washington Rd.
Rye, NH 03870
(603) 964-4903 5 3-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.