Sacred Heart School
- Sacred Heart School was founded in 1962 and operates under the auspices of the Diocese of Manchester.
- It functions as a parochial school approved by the State of New Hampshire.
- Our school serves students in Pre-K through Grade Eight. As a Catholic educational institution, Sacred Heart School is pledged to respect the nature of each child and his dignity as a person.
- We strive to make the child aware of his eternal destiny; and his need for total development: spiritual, physical, emotional, and social.
- Our mission is to teach and nurture the whole child, helping each to grow academically, emotionally, spiritually, and socially.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||231 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 12%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- PortsmouthGrades: PK-8 | 173 students
125 Austin St
Portsmouth, NH 03801
- Hampton FallsGrades: 6-8 | 90 students
356 Exeter Rd
Hampton Falls, NH 03844
- StrathamGrades: NS-8 | 178 students
146 High St
Stratham, NH 03885
- RyeGrades: 3-12 | 60 students
1247 Washington Rd.
Rye, NH 03870
- DoverGrades: PK-12 | 477 students
20 Seaborne Dr
Dover, NH 03820
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.