Sage Day At Boonton
- Sage Day is a safe, nurturing environment designed for students for whom the large public school is overwhelming.
- Typically, our students have been diagnosed as suffering from depression, school phobia, anxiety and other similar disorders.
- They are often described as being emotionally "fragile. Achieving our mission goals requires a new approach to teaching and learning.
- At Sage Day we use a therapeutic approach to education to develop a meaningful understanding of each child and family.
- This helps us establish a partnership between school and family, so together we can guide our students to success.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Independent Private Schools Association|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||54 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?