Sage Day At Boonton
- Sage Day is a safe, nurturing environment designed for students for whom the large public school is overwhelming.
- Typically, our students have been diagnosed as suffering from depression, school phobia, anxiety and other similar disorders.
- They are often described as being emotionally "fragile. Achieving our mission goals requires a new approach to teaching and learning.
- At Sage Day we use a therapeutic approach to education to develop a meaningful understanding of each child and family.
- This helps us establish a partnership between school and family, so together we can guide our students to success.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Independent Private Schools Association|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||52 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.