Saint Paul the Apostle School
5.00 (4 reviews)
Tel: (972) 235-3263
- Saint Paul the Apostle School has served the Dallas community for multiple generations.
- One thing that hasn't changed during that time is our simple focus: to nurture our children spiritually, academically, and socially as members of our Catholic community. The mission of Saint Paul the Apostle School is to proclaim the gospel message within a caring community that fosters academic excellence, personal integrity, leadership and a life of Christian service.
- The philosophy of Saint Paul the Apostle School states that the school shares the responsibility with the parents for the religious, intellectual, moral, physical, esthetic and social formation of children.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Texas Catholic Conference Education Department
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild to Moderate Learning Differences and Dyslexia services|
|Total Students||172 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Mar. 10 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,732|
|Tuition Notes||Discounts for multiple children, differentiated rates for Catholic parishioners, financial aid available.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Leslie Hever|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess Club, Green Team (Environmental Club), National Junior Honor Society, Student Council (Middle School)
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Choir, dance and theatre club
Recreational Athletic Programs:
YMCA Sports Partnership (all grades)
- Immunization Records, Birth Certificate, Sacramental Records (if applicable), School Records
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Richardson Grades: K-12 | 43 students
1221 W Campbell Rd, # 209
Richardson, TX 75080
(972) 516-8844 2.5 K-12
- Dallas Grades: PK-6 | 89 students
9120 Plano Rd
Dallas, TX 75238
(214) 348-3220 5.6 PK-6
St. Paul is an inclusive community that cares about everyone despite race, color or background. It is an environment that fosters parents involvement in their children's education. Well educated teachers and great student to teacher ratios allow for constant interaction and learning for each student. After 4 years, we love St. Paul and are excited about the well rounded educations our boys are receiving.
- Posted by Parent - Schneider
Great school. Low ratios, excellent teachers and staff. Very friendly.
- Posted by Parent - yessi
Thanks for inviting me and my family out to the football field on Sunday, we had an amazing time.
- Posted by Parent - jrobe
St. Paul was such a wonderful experience for me. They emphasize family involvement, which has led to a great community overall. Great education at a reasonable price. What more could you want?
- Posted by Parent - morga
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.