Saint Paul the Apostle School
5.00 (3 reviews)
- Saint Paul the Apostle School has served the Dallas community for multiple generations.
- One thing that hasn't changed during that time is our simple focus: to nurture our children spiritually, academically, and socially as members of our Catholic community. The mission of Saint Paul the Apostle School is to proclaim the gospel message, to build community, and to educate to service. Within the school community, the priests, staff, parents, and students experience what it means to live a life of prayer, community, and personal responsibility.
- The philosophy of Saint Paul the Apostle School states that the school shares the responsibility with the parents for the religious, intellectual, moral, physical, esthetic and social formation of children.
- It is the fundamental goal of Saint Paul the Apostle School to assist the families to develop values, so that the children may apply Christian principles to all facets of their lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Texas Catholic Conference Education Department
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild to Moderate Learning Differences and Dyslexia services|
|Total Students||292 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Mar. 10 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,000|
|Tuition Notes||Discounts for multiple children, differentiated rates for Catholic parishioners, financial aid available.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Lynne Zipko|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess Club, Green Team (Environmental Club), National Junior Honor Society, Speech Team, Student Council (Middle School), Youth and Government
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
YMCA Sports Partnership (all grades)
- Immunization Records, Birth Certificate, Sacramental Records (if applicable), School Records
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- DallasGrades: PK-8 | 523 students
9635 Ferndale Rd
Dallas, TX 75238
- DallasGrades: 1-12 | 868 students
10600 Preston Road
Dallas, TX 75230
- DallasGrades: PK-6 | 133 students
7730 Abrams Road
Dallas, TX 75231
- DallasGrades: PK-6 | 153 students
9120 Plano Rd
Dallas, TX 75238
- DallasGrades: PK-8 | 802 students
4140 Walnut Hill Lane
Dallas, TX 75229
Great school. Low ratios, excellent teachers and staff. Very friendly.
- Posted by Parent - yessi
Thanks for inviting me and my family out to the football field on Sunday, we had an amazing time.
- Posted by Parent - jrobe
St. Paul was such a wonderful experience for me. They emphasize family involvement, which has led to a great community overall. Great education at a reasonable price. What more could you want?
- Posted by Parent - morga
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.