San Francisco Pacific Academy
- San Francisco Pacific Academy offers Kindergarten ,Elementary, Middle and High school levels. Emphasis on Russian and Math in Elementray school. Accelerated and advanced math subjects in Middle and High school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Dance, Fencing, Martial ArtsBasketball, Dance,|
Fencing, Martial Arts,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess, Cooking & Nutrition, Fencing Academy, Kung Fu, LEGO Robotics
Arts and Music Programs:
- Elementary school:
- We are the only school in California that offers a Russian and English curriculum.
- Children spend about half of their time in Russian classes and other half in English classes in Grades K-2.
- They become skilled in advanced mathematics, science, social studies, art, music and physical education.
- The San Francisco Pacific Academy mission is to provide students with a strong bilingual program that will serve to build a solid academic and personal foundation for children in a multi-lingual and culturally diverse environment.
- We are very proud of the academic results of our students that include:
- - 98% of kids in Kindergarten read in Russian and English by the end of the year.
- - 100% of children read in both languages by the end of grade 1.
- - By the end of the 3rd grade, kids do math at the 4-5th grade level.
- - Our students score in the top 1% nationally on each of the three different standardized math tests.
- Middle School :
- Strong emphasis on accelerated and advanced Math, Algebra I, Geometry
- All subjects are held in English, taught by highly professional and experienced English-speaking teachers.
- Russian is offered as a foreign language, 4-5 classes a week.
- High School :
- Strong emphasis on accelerated and advanced Math subjects
- Dual/concurrent enrollment in San Francisco City College
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Francisco Grades: PK-8 | 441 students
333 Dolores Street
San Francisco, CA 94110
(415)861-5432 3.9 PK-8
- San Francisco Grades: PK-8 | 512 students
Main: 150 Oak Street; Pre-K campus: 42/52 Waller St., Middle School Campus, 888 Turk Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
(415)865-6084 3.9 PK-8
- San Francisco Grades: K-8 | 301 students
659 Pine St
San Francisco, CA 94108
(415)421-0069 4.9 K-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.