St. Monica School
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 214 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,320
- Acceptance rate: 30%
- Average class size: 22 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Class Sizes: The average size for our classes is between 20 - 25 students. Standardized Test Scores: Averaged by class, our students' ITBS Scores (Iowa Test of Basic Skills) are consistently within the 75th - 85th percentile range. 50% is the national norm. We follow the test taking philosophy of the San Francisco Archdiocese Department of Catholic Schools, which is to administer standardized testing in September so that the results can be used as a diagnostic tool for planning the remainder of the year's curriculum. Graduates: Our graduates attend the best college preparatory high schools in San Francisco, including St. Ignatius, Sacred Heart Cathedral, Archbishop Riordan, Mercy, and Lowell. Extra-Curricular Activities: We offer a variety of activities, which are moderated by members of our faculty and are free for student participation, including the Student Council, Student Choir, Altar Service, Yearbook Club, School Newspaper, Peer Tutoring, Media Club, and the Junior High Service Club. For an additional cost, students are invited to participate in the CYO Sports program (three sports each for the girls and boys of grades 3-8), our After School Chinese Language Program, Group Musical Instrument Instruction (guitar and piano), Dance, and the Science Adventures After School Club. Facilities: Classrooms for K-8, Library, Gymnasium, Art Room, Science Room, Music Classroom, Piano Room, Computer Lab, Counseling Center, and Extended Care Facility.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Monica School cost?
St. Monica School's tuition is approximately $5,320 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of St. Monica School?
The acceptance rate of St. Monica School is 30%, which is lower than the national average of 84%. St. Monica School's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in California with low acceptance rates.
What sports does St. Monica School offer?
St. Monica School offers 6 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is St. Monica School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Monica School?
The application deadline for St. Monica School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Monica School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards