St Cecilia School
Tel: (415) 731-8400
- Saint Cecilia School, established in 1930, is a Roman Catholic, co-educational parish elementary school located in the Parkside neighborhood of San Francisco, California.
- St. Cecilia School purpose is to develop students who are active Christians, life-long learners, and responsible citizens.
- St. Cecilia School is a Catholic elementary school dedicated to the religious, academic, social, psychological, cultural, and physical development of each individual.
- St. Cecilia School is committed to providing instruction and opportunities in a Catholic community of faith which will lead the children to pray, to serve and respect others, and to make Christian choices.
- Parents, as primary educators, and teachers, as facilitators of learning, work together to provide a quality education that assists students in developing their unique capabilities and prepares them to become responsible citizens.
- Students develop intellectually by participating in age-appropriate and meaningful activities.
- As life-long learners, students develop the skills of effective communication and problem-solving to help them face the challenges of the future.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2006|
|Total Students||601 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||34 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Dec. 14 / Mar. 15 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,155|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is based on participation in the parish and not participating in the parish.|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Track and FieldBaseball, Basketball,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
- To enter St. Cecilia School your child must be 5 by September 1.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Francisco Grades: NS-8 | 239 students
2250 Franklin St
San Francisco, CA 94109
(415) 673-4523 4.7 NS-8
- San Francisco Grades: K-8 | 178 students
321 Fair Oaks Street
San Francisco, CA 94110
(415) 647-8972 2.9 K-8
- San Francisco Grades: K-8 | 214 students
5950 Geary Blvd
San Francisco, CA 94121
(415) 875-1956 2.8 K-8
- San Francisco Grades: K-8 | 363 students
600 Italy Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94112
(415) 337-4030 2.7 K-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.