Happy Day Preschool
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 30 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Happy Day Preschool, strive to provide the best educational experience for each child. Happy Day Preschool's philosophy is that every child is special and important. We believe that children develop and grow at their own rate. In order to provide a individualized learning, we believe in building strong relationships with not only the students but also their families. Children need to be loved and stimulated in a safe caring environment in order to grow. We are committed in providing a positive, respectful, and motivating environment where meaningful learning takes place. We believe in providing a fun, safe, nurturing and stimulating environment where all children can explore, learn, grow and be successful. Children must be provided with opportunities to explore the world around them, to play, and manipulate their environment. To encourage this type of learning, Happy Day Preschool provides a developmentally appropriate curriculum and environment. Happy Day Preschool is set up with learning centers that emphasize the developments of social skills, fine-motor skills, literacy skills, math skills, science and artistic expression. Children explore each center at their leisure to learn and grow. We also incorporate a multicultural based curriculum with an emphasis on Chinese language.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Happy Day Preschool?
The application deadline for Happy Day Preschool is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Happy Day Preschool. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards