St. Brendan School
St. Brendan School serves 313 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-8is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) and the Other religious school association(s).
The student:teacher of St. Brendan School is 31:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Students: 313 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,170
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Financial aid is available. Discounts are given to siblings
- Our School Stresses excellent academics and personal growth. Offers science, art, music, technology, dance, physical education, public speaking, and athletics Utilizes on-site learning support specialists for students needing extra help Provides a structured and loving environment in a plant that is safe, secure and well-maintained Features a well-balanced after-school program that includes both play time and study time Is enriched by the family atmosphere of our supportive and close-knit parent community Our Students: Are taught to show respect, tolerance, and compassion for others through words and actions Are encouraged to make moral decisions which reflect Gospel teachings and values Pray daily and attend Mass regularly Participate actively in liturgical celebrations Our Teachers: Are credentialed, experienced, and dedicated Benefit from classroom aides in grades 1-6 and 8 Help their students achieve standardized test scores that consistently average 91%-92% by eighth grade Prepare their students to attend the best college preparatory high schools See their students graduate from the finest colleges and universities in the country
Endorse St. Brendan School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.