San Juan KinderCare
Our staff is the glue that holds our center together.
Everyone works hand in hand to make each child's experience in education the best! We want every child to live each day to its fullest and we treat each child to their personality and uniqueness.
We look at each day with them as a way to make a positive influence on their lives.
Once your child has come to KinderCare, they are forever in our hearts.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 83 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the San Juan KinderCare. Here at our center we are proud to say that our children are the most important part of the center. We believe that every child has something valuable to contribute to the learning environment. Our team of experienced and loving teachers helps every family know that their child's care is a collaborative venture and that we will work together as apart of every family to ensure that each child receives the highest quality care and education. We can't wait for your family to come by and visit our family. We know that once you do, you will know that San Juan KinderCare is the best choice for your family.
- The safety of our children in the center is our number one priority. Our on-site Health and Safety Coordinator, Ms. Latrecia, performs daily checks around the center to ensure everything is safe and up to standards. Gates, doors and windows are kept secure, while our entry to our school is code entry only. Monthly, we perform fire and disaster drills to make sure we are ready for anything! All of our staff members are CPR and First Aid certified. We are proud to say we are incident-free and we plan to stay that way!
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- PCOE, Child Action, Native Tanif, Cal Works, NACCRRA
Endorse San Juan KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.