San Juan Montessori
- San Juan Montessori offers an enriched and individualized academic program.
- Our Montessori-certified teachers are specially trained in using Dr. Montessori's methods and materials to guide each child in developing unique abilities within a carefully planned environment.
- At San Juan Montessori we have the unique opportunity to help young children discover a natural excitement for new concepts and ideas by providing them with hands-on learning, enrichment, and unending discovery.
- San Juan Montessori has been dedicated to fostering children's innate love of learning since 1998.
- Here the children develop their abilities and pursue academic excellence.
- We have classes for children three to six years of age.
- San Juan Montessori has a stable and experience teaching staff dedicated to nurturing and guiding the children using the well-defined Montessori curriculum, and the beautifully crafted Montessori hands-on materials to encourage individual and cooperative skills in all academic areas.
- The staff and parents help the children become responsible citizens in an environment of mutual respect.
- The philosophy of San Juan Montessori is inspired by the educational thoughts of Dr. Maria Montessori who created the models for the classrooms and for the developmental learning materials.
- Like Dr. Montessori, we recognize that education requires an ethical environment in which the values of the community are respected and the worth of the individual protected.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||23 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please call for more information.|
|Admissions Director||Indira Gunasena|
- People that viewed San Juan Montessori also viewed these schools: North Sound Christian School-christian Life.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lynnwood Grades: PK-6 | 90 students
17000 6th Avenue W
Lynnwood, WA 98037
(425)745-6755 1019.4 PK-6
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.