Sanderling Waldorf School
- Our mission at Sanderling Waldorf School is to foster in each child the capacity for self-knowledge that is grounded in a lifelong love of learning.
- Recognizing each individual as a unique expression of body, soul and spirit, we seek to engage the whole child through a developmentally appropriate curriculum that address the physical, emotional, and intellectual aspects of a child.
- In the classroom, at special events and through seasonal festivals, our parents, teachers and staff work together to engage the minds, enliven the imaginations and strengthen the wills of our students.
- By creating a close-knit community, we provide a nurturing and compassionate environment that fosters both an abiding moral purpose and an understanding that we are part of a global society with many spiritual traditions.
- Ultimately, this balance of individualism and community building affords our students the opportunity to meet life's challenges with creativity and responsibility.
|School Type||Waldorf School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Waldorf Schools of North America|
Waldorf Early Childhood Association of North America
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,700|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition for our 3-day Nursery/Kindergarten program is $10,700. 5-day is $13,500. Grade 1 is $16,500. Grades 2 - 5 is $17,000. Grades 6 - 8 is $17,350. Additional fees listed on our web site. Aftercare is available at an additional charge.|
|Admissions Director||Lara Wiseman|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Basketball, Soccer, Surf Team, Track and Field, VolleyballArchery, Basketball,|
Soccer, Surf Team,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
Profile last updated:
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.