Kindergarten sets the foundation for a child's lifetime of learning. At SFC, your child will learn important academic, problem-solving and study skills that can be used throughout his/her education.
SFC hosts over 60 athletics teams in the Middle & Upper Schools and competes in one of the most competitive leagues in the county. Our progressive K-12 athletic development program, Eagles Edge, teaches athletes sports fundamentals, teamwork and godly sportsmanship.
SFC has a strong Fine & Performing Arts program with a robust offering of choir, band, drama, art, design, art and AP art classes.
- Founded in 1977, Santa Fe Christian Schools is a coeducational independent college preparatory school serving 995 students in kindergarten through 12th grade.
- The Lower School serves students in grades K-5, the Middle School, grades 6-8 and the Upper School, grades 9-12.
- Located in Solana Beach, a primarily residential coastal suburb twenty miles north of San Diego, the school's 17 hilltop acres has a view to the Pacific Ocean and includes a recently constructed Science Center, Library Technology Center, and Upper School classroom building.
- Santa Fe Christian Schools provides an education that is both Christ-centered and academically challenging--fulfilling the school's vision to prepare the next generation of leaders to engage the world for Jesus Christ.
- The mission of Santa Fe Christian Schools is to partner with Christian parents within a Bible-based community, in order to disciple students to embrace biblical truth, strive for academic excellence, and model Christ-like leadership to influence their homes, churches, and communities for Christ.
- Our vision is to seek to honor God by preparing Christian leaders of tomorrow to serve the Lord Jesus Christ.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
National Coalition of Girls
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||122 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Vicki O'Rourke|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CarlsbadGrades: PK-K | 120 students
6130 Paseo Del Norte
Carlsbad, CA 92011
EncinitasGrades: PK-8 | 432 students
3616 Manchester Avenue
Encinitas, CA 92024
CarlsbadGrades: PK-K | 61 students
2276 Calle Barcelona
Carlsbad, CA 92009
May 24, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fishes offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.