Seigakuin Atlanta International School
Tel: (770) 730-0045
Seigakuin Atlanta International School Photo #4 - Service Learning: The 6th graders are making sandwiches for people in need.
- Two-Way Immersion Japanese & English Bilingual Program.
|Religious Affiliation||Disciples of Christ|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Total Students||88 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
- Offering bicultural and bilingual education, SAINTS is a Two-Way Immersion program where students study math, science, and social studies in Japanese, as well as in English. SAINTS offers a global study experience without leaving Atlanta, and encourages students to become active participants in international society through high quality academics and language education. Non-Japanese speakers are recommended to apply at an early age.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Grayson Grades: PK-12 | 119 students
1741 Athens Hwy
Grayson, GA 30017
(770) 979-8900 17.3 PK-12
- Norcross Grades: PK-3 | 50 students
2175 N Norcross Tucker Rd
Norcross, GA 30071
(770) 446-2397 3.8 PK-3
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.