Seigakuin Atlanta International School
Seigakuin Atlanta International School Photo #4 - Service Learning: The 6th graders are making sandwiches for people in need.
Two-Way Immersion Japanese & English Bilingual Program.
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-6
- Students: 88 students
- Acceptance rate: 99%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 28%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
% on Financial Aid
National avg.: 85%
- Offering bicultural and bilingual education, SAINTS is a Two-Way Immersion program where students study math, science, and social studies in Japanese, as well as in English. SAINTS offers a global study experience without leaving Atlanta, and encourages students to become active participants in international society through high quality academics and language education. Non-Japanese speakers are recommended to apply at an early age.
Endorse Seigakuin Atlanta International School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.