Serendipity Early Care And Education Center
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 30 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- At Serendipity Early Care And Education, the focus is on child-centered activities. This means that the choices are left for the children to make. This teaches initiative and independence because the choices are not being made for them. At Serendipity, children activities center on objects and experiences that develop more fully their understanding of what they can see, touch, hear, smell and taste. Children natural curiosity and desire to make sense of their world motivates them to become involved in learning activities. We learn best what we do by ourselves, or as Piaget put it: "Every time we teach a child something we prevent him form discovering it himself."
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Serendipity Early Care And Education Center?
The application deadline for Serendipity Early Care And Education Center is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Serendipity Early Care And Education Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards