Sharon School Of Excellence
- Sharon School Of Excellence serves 70 students in grades Kindergarten-12 and is a member of the Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow).
- The student:teacher of Sharon School Of Excellence is 14:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Christian.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(khaki pants and burgandy shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,500|
|Admissions Director||Elizabeth Scott|
|Admissions Associate||Eleanor Browne|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hollywood Grades: PK-K | 92 students
6067 Hollywood Blvd
Hollywood, FL 33024
(954)989-1977 1.3 PK-K
- Hollywood Grades: K | 71 students
4052 Sw 69th Ave
Hollywood, FL 33023
(954)989-3362 1.6 K
- Hollywood Grades: PK-2 | 13 students
5206 Flagler St
Hollywood, FL 33021 1.7 PK-2
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.