Sharon School Of Excellence
Tel: (954) 391-6080
- Sharon School Of Excellence serves 88 students in grades Kindergarten-12 and is a member of the Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow).
- The student:teacher of Sharon School Of Excellence is 22:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Christian.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||88 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(khaki pants and burgandy shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,500|
|Admissions Director||Elizabeth Scott|
|Admissions Associate||Eleanor Browne|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hollywood Grades: PK-K | 84 students
6067 Hollywood Blvd
Hollywood, FL 33024
(954) 989-1911 1.3 PK-K
- Hollywood Grades: PK-1 | 86 students
4052 Sw 69th Ave
Hollywood, FL 33023
(954) 989-3362 1.6 PK-1
- Hollywood Grades: PK-2 | 13 students
5206 Flagler St
Hollywood, FL 33021
(954) 372-5771 1.7 PK-2
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.