Shepherd Of The Valley Lutheran School
5.00 (1 review)
- Shepherd of the Valley is a congregation of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS), the third largest Lutheran Church body in the United States, with congregations in all 50 states and 25 foreign countries.
- Pre-Kindergarten through 8th grade Christian Education is available for both members and non-members of the congregations.
- The mission of Shepherd of the Valley Lutheran School is to assist parents in providing a high quality, Christ-centered education for each child.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod School Accreditation (WELSSA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||68 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,000|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Broomfield Grades: PK-6 | 373 students
9180 Yarrow St
Broomfield, CO 80021
(303)422-6195 0.8 PK-6
- Broomfield Grades: 5-12 | 111 students
8405 Church Ranch Blvd
Broomfield, CO 80021
(303)438-2281 1.6 5-12
- Broomfield Grades: PK-K | 170 students
8430 Church Ranch Blvd
Broomfield, CO 80021 1.6 PK-K
- Westminster Grades: NS-PK | 32 students
7395 Church Ranch Blvd
Westminster, CO 80021
(303)469-8503 2 NS-PK
- Westminster Grades: K | 9 students
9050 Yates Str.
Westminster, CO 80030
(303)426-8888 2.5 K
The quality of investment from teachers and staff at Shepherd of the Valley. Our son has blossomed, both intellectually and socially, at this school. We couldn't have hoped for better!
- Posted by Parent - Mother
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.