Shiloh Christian Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (772) 589-0484
- Shiloh Christian Academy serves 5 students in grades 4-9 and is a member of the Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow) and the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of Shiloh Christian Academy is 1:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Christian.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-9|
|Total Students||5 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Shiloh Christian Academy is Crosstyle Academy (1.9 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sebastian Grades: PK-9 | 26 students
50 S Wimbrow Dr
Sebastian, FL 32958
(772) 532-6400 1.9 PK-9
- Vero Beach Grades: 6-11 | 9 students
4425 71st St
Vero Beach, FL 32967
(772) 794-9110 6.5 6-11
- Vero Beach Grades: NS-8 | 83 students
6767 20th Street
Vero Beach, FL 32966
(772) 562-4804 10.9 NS-8
a real blessing.an everlasting light in a world of so much dark. God bless you all
- Posted by Student/Alumni - benjaminwells
During my first visit to the grounds I knew this was the place. After our meeting with Brother Hinkle we were sure this is where our son would be attending. From the academics,religion, socialization, behaverial, responsibility guidance we felt he will be supported with his needs to handle life to the best of his ability. I can not thank you enough for your open arms to our family at a time of need. My god bless you and all those in your life.
- Posted by Parent - cs990
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.