Shoreline School Of Montessori
- If learning starts fun, it stays fun! The early years are the most important period in the development of a person's intelligence.
- From birth through age six, the child's mind is extremely absorbent and should be properly nourished and stimulated.
- Our goal is to help children build the foundations for a lifetime of creative learning, fostering confidence and competence.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||30 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 10|
|Admissions Director||regina satterthwaite|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cheshire Grades: PK-K | 20 students
660 Boulder Rd.
Cheshire, CT 06410
(203)272-5893 13 PK-K
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.