Shoreline School Of Montessori
Tel: (203) 481-5888
- If learning starts fun, it stays fun! The early years are the most important period in the development of a person's intelligence.
- From birth through age six, the child's mind is extremely absorbent and should be properly nourished and stimulated.
- Our goal is to help children build the foundations for a lifetime of creative learning, fostering confidence and competence.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||30 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 10|
|Admissions Director||regina satterthwaite|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cheshire Grades: PK-K | 20 students
660 Boulder Rd.
Cheshire, CT 06410
(203) 272-5893 13 PK-K
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
The parent-teacher conference is a wonderful opportunity to discuss your child's progress. Make the most of it by preparing yourself both emotionally and intellectually for this special, brief time with your child's teacher.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?