Shrewsbury Childrens Center
Early Education and Care center serving young children from 12 weeks through full day Kindergarten.
Variety of full time and part time schedules available. All teachers are certified and CORI checked.
We are a family owned center and will provide a safe and exciting place for your children.
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 57 students
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 28%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition varies with the number of days scheduled.
National avg.: 85%
- The Shrewsbury Children's Center was established in 1982 as a Preschool program. We are an independant family owned center. The owners are on the premises everyday. Our curriculum and daily activity schedules have been developed to provide a balanced approach to early learning. Individual and group activities as well as teacher directed activfities are planned. We offer a large fenced in playground for gross motor activities. Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten students work in a structured reading program. Music teacher twice each week.
Endorse Shrewsbury Childrens Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.