- The faculty at KinderCare Learning Center of Shrewsbury are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
- Our experienced and dedicated staff comes to work everyday eager to teach your children.
- They are committed to the field of early childhood education and molding young minds.
- We encourage you to come meet our staff and find out what we have to offer you and your family.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||93 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the KinderCare Learning Center of Shrewsbury! We believe in setting all children up to be successful. Our classrooms are designed to offer educational experiences that take into consideration each child's development and well being. Every classroom is designed with the whole child in mind (social, emotional, cognitive and physical development). We offer activities throughout the day to get your child ready for his or her next developmental stage, wether it be learning how to walk or writing his or her own name. We also believe families play a key role in the success of our center and their child’s development. We encourage you to visit us to see how you’re family can benefit for the KinderCare Learning Center! Our priority is to help you feel comfortable when you are away from your child for the day.
- Our center offers secured key pad entry ways and a fenced in playground. All staff members have First Aid and CPR Training, including Emergency Medication Training. Our center also has a Health and Safety Coordinator on staff to ensure equipment is in good repair, classroom first aid kits are stocked with sufficient supplies, and conducts emergency drills.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, French, Spanish
- Childcare Resources, Childcare Search. *Center does not do tuition based on sliding scale. That program is different than vouchers through the state.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Shrewsbury Grades: NS | 147 students
138 North Quinsigamond Avenue
Shrewsbury, MA 01545
(508)755-3922 0.7 NS
- Shrewsbury Grades: 9-12 | 1050 students
378 Main St
Shrewsbury, MA 01545
(508)842-8934 0.9 9-12
- Worcester Grades: PK-8 | 122 students
248 East Mountain St
Worcester, MA 01606
(508)854-4700 1.7 PK-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.