Silverdale teachers are are passionate about your child's wellbeing, happiness, growth, development and safety.
We aim to provide a warm and nurturing environment that promotes self-esteem and positive learning.
Caring for and educating children is our passion, and we value the relationship we have with you and your family. We strive to stimulate, engage, and promote curiosity within each and every child, and help each child reach for the stars!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Silverdale KinderCare Learning Center! We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We place a strong emphasis on assisting your child's growth with theirphysical, intellectual, language, emotional, and socialdevelopment. Our experts designed our spacious classrooms, comprehensive curriculum, anddevelopmentaly appropriate activitiesto help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. Our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials to help your child connect spoken words and print and develop early literacy and writing skills.We understand the value in nurturing the whole child, and work closely with you tohelp your child reach developmental goals, while having fun!Your child will not only have a safe, secure and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from our child development experts who have a true love and passion for children. We would love to meet you and give you a tour of our center, feel free to call us and schedule one today!
- The health and safety of children is one of our top priorities. Our entire staff is CPR and First Aid certified and the building has a secured entry. We have a dedicated health and safety coordinator who is committed to monitoring our center on a daily basis. This ensures that the standards we have in place are maintained at all times.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- DSHS, NACCRRA, KCR (Kitsap Community Resources), Military discount 10% Sibling Discount 10% off of each child's weekly tuition 2 or more children
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Silverdale KinderCare?
The application deadline for Silverdale KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Silverdale KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.