Silverlake Independent JCC Preschool
- The SIJCC Preschool has been part of the Silverlake community for the last 50 years.
- SIJCC is a play-based, Jewish community preschool teaching children from two years of age until they are ready to enter Kindergarten.
- Offering full and half day programs, 5 days a week - SIJCC Preschool has 8 aged-grouped classrooms, with low child to teacher ratio.
- the school runs on an 11 month program. During the month of August there is four weeks of Summer Care.
- SIJCC Preschool hosts a Parent and Me program for children 14-30 months.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Homes for Sale
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.