Silverlake Independent JCC Preschool
- The SIJCC Preschool has been part of the Silverlake community for the last 50 years.
- SIJCC is a play-based, Jewish community preschool teaching children from two years of age until they are ready to enter Kindergarten.
- Offering full and half day programs, 5 days a week - SIJCC Preschool has 8 aged-grouped classrooms, with low child to teacher ratio.
- the school runs on an 11 month program. During the month of August there is four weeks of Summer Care.
- SIJCC Preschool hosts a Parent and Me program for children 14-30 months.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Homes for Sale
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.