Silverlake Independent JCC Preschool
Tel: (323) 663-2255
- The SIJCC Preschool has been part of the Silverlake community for the last 50 years.
- SIJCC is a play-based, Jewish community preschool teaching children from two years of age until they are ready to enter Kindergarten.
- Offering full and half day programs, 5 days a week - SIJCC Preschool has 8 aged-grouped classrooms, with low child to teacher ratio.
- the school runs on an 11 month program. During the month of August there is four weeks of Summer Care.
- SIJCC Preschool hosts a Parent and Me program for children 14-30 months.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.