Skipwith Road KinderCare
- The staff at Skipwith KinderCare would like to invite you into our classrooms! We believe that there is no better way to understand just how passionate we are about our children and their families.
- We love to interact and 'play' with our children while partnering with you to help them grow and develop into confident, self-assured individuals.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Skipwith KinderCare. Our experts designed our
classrooms - and every activity and lesson - to help prepare your
child for success in school and beyond. With designated
learning centers such as dramatic play and blocks in every
classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and
You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills.
Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- Safety is one of the most important aspects of our job here at Skipwith KinderCare. We have a designated employee who coordinates all aspects of health and safety. Our health and safety coordinator ensures that proper procedures are being utilized, training is completed and paperwork is done properly. We also have several team members in the building at all times who are able to administer medication or CPR. In the state of Virginia you are required to have specific classes in order to do both. A question we will often be asked by inquiring parent's regards our pick up process. Only authorized personnel are allowed to pick up, view or inquire about your children. If we cannot verify the individual who is trying to pick up your child, they are turned away. We take great pride in knowing that the parents feel secure while we are caring for their children.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Yes - Work with any county, NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Henrico Grades: 1-12 | 34 students
8716 W Broad St
Henrico, VA 23294
(804)270-6566 0.3 1-12
- Henrico Grades: K-12 | 82 students
8055 Shrader Road
Henrico, VA 23294
(804)747-1003 0.6 K-12
- Henrico Grades: K-1 | 82 students
8316 Michael Rd
Henrico, VA 23229
(804)270-3030 1.6 K-1
- Richmond Grades: NS-12 | 28 students
6818 W Grace St
Richmond, VA 23226 2.6 NS-12
- Richmond Grades: NS-5 | 93 students
6818 West Grace Street
Richmond, VA 23226
(804)359-2754 2.6 NS-5
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.