Skipwith Road KinderCare
Tel: (804) 270-0292
The staff at Skipwith KinderCare would like to invite you into our classrooms! We believe that there is no better way to understand just how passionate we are about our children and their families.
We love to interact and 'play' with our children while partnering with you to help them grow and develop into confident, self-assured individuals.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Skipwith KinderCare. Our experts designed our
classrooms - and every activity and lesson - to help prepare your
child for success in school and beyond. With designated
learning centers such as dramatic play and blocks in every
classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and
You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills.
Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- Safety is one of the most important aspects of our job here at Skipwith KinderCare. We have a designated employee who coordinates all aspects of health and safety. Our health and safety coordinator ensures that proper procedures are being utilized, training is completed and paperwork is done properly. We also have several team members in the building at all times who are able to administer medication or CPR. In the state of Virginia you are required to have specific classes in order to do both. A question we will often be asked by inquiring parent's regards our pick up process. Only authorized personnel are allowed to pick up, view or inquire about your children. If we cannot verify the individual who is trying to pick up your child, they are turned away. We take great pride in knowing that the parents feel secure while we are caring for their children.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Yes - Work with any county, NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school and elementary school to Skipwith Road KinderCare is John G Wood School (0.3 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Tuckahoe Montessori School (2.6 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Henrico Grades: 3-12 | 43 students
8716 W Broad St
Henrico, VA 23294
(804) 270-6566 0.3 3-12
- Henrico Grades: K-12 | 82 students
8055 Shrader Road
Henrico, VA 23294
(804) 747-1003 0.6 K-12
- Henrico Grades: K-1 | 82 students
8316 Michael Rd
Henrico, VA 23229
(804) 270-3030 1.6 K-1
- Richmond Grades: PK-3 | 103 students
6818 West Grace Street
Richmond, VA 23226
(804) 359-2754 2.6 PK-3
- Richmond Grades: PK-K | 28 students
6408 Rigsby Rd
Richmond, VA 23226
(804) 592-1439 2.7 PK-K
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.