Small World Daycare Center
- Small World Is Designed For Children Six Weeks Through Five Years Of Age.
- We Believe That Quality Day Care Is Not Only A Valuable Supplement To Home Care, But Also An Experience That Stimulates A Childs Physical, Emotional, Social And Intellectual Development.
- No Home Could Possibly Contain All The Toys, Games And Large-muscle-building Equipment Found In A Well-equipped Day Care Center.
- Children Develop Coordination And Control As They Run, Jump, Skip, Hop And Climb Under The Watchful Supervision Of Adults.
- Both Indoor And Outdoor Play Provides Children With Opportunities To Develop Large-muscle Skills.
- Smaller Manipulative Materials Such As Puzzles, Beads And Blocks Assist In The Development Of Fine Motor Coordination.
- A Rich Environment Surrounds Children With Helpful Adults Who Encourage And Assist The To Develop Both Physical Skills And A Positive Concept Of Self.
- Such A Concept Emerges From The Successful Mastery Of Meaningful Skills.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||87 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Small World Daycare Center also viewed these schools: West Manheim Little People Day.
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?