Small World Daycare Center
- Small World Is Designed For Children Six Weeks Through Five Years Of Age.
- We Believe That Quality Day Care Is Not Only A Valuable Supplement To Home Care, But Also An Experience That Stimulates A Childs Physical, Emotional, Social And Intellectual Development.
- No Home Could Possibly Contain All The Toys, Games And Large-muscle-building Equipment Found In A Well-equipped Day Care Center.
- Children Develop Coordination And Control As They Run, Jump, Skip, Hop And Climb Under The Watchful Supervision Of Adults.
- Both Indoor And Outdoor Play Provides Children With Opportunities To Develop Large-muscle Skills.
- Smaller Manipulative Materials Such As Puzzles, Beads And Blocks Assist In The Development Of Fine Motor Coordination.
- A Rich Environment Surrounds Children With Helpful Adults Who Encourage And Assist The To Develop Both Physical Skills And A Positive Concept Of Self.
- Such A Concept Emerges From The Successful Mastery Of Meaningful Skills.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||90 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.