Snoqualmie Springs School
5.00 (1 review)
- Thank you for your interest in Snoqualmie Springs School. "SnoSprings" provides a traditional academic program for Pre-K, all day Kindergarten, First, Second and Third grades.
- Our mission is to help each child develop a love for learning and perform at their maximum potential.
- Teaching strategies are challenging and yet nurturing offering patience and compassion for each student.
- The campus is nestled in a forest of evergreens and gardens.
- The rustic log school house and expansive playgrounds have recently been renovated and are exceptionally clean, safe and inviting.
- The school building is well equipped with the latest curriculum materials and computer technology.
- This unique setting provides an inviting "warm and cozy" learning environment where the children thrive in all of their endeavors.
Snoqualmie Springs School places among the top 20% of private schools in Washington for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Northwest Association of Accredited Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||87 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$17,550|
|Tuition Notes||Full Day Schedule Pre-K 8:30-2:40 K, 8:40-2:50 1st & 2nd, 8:50-3:00 After School Enrichment Option 2:50-4PM|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,120|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Laura Scott, Principal|
- Academic achievement, appreciation of the arts and physical fitness are the major aspects of our school life. However, the atmosphere of the school is one that encourages warm, caring relationships. Students, parents and teachers are part of a community. This community can be described as alive with enthusiasm, friendliness, and participation. All members become acquainted as individuals and friends. Each day the teaching team promotes the development of a positive self-image, and instills respect and concern for others. At the same time, the school respects the beliefs of those of all cultural backgrounds and religious faiths, encouraging students to recognize the strength and loyalty of the commitments of it's families.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Snoqualmie Springs school has been an amazing experience for our daughter. This is our 4th year at the school and have been exceedingly happy with the quality of education, the attentiveness of the staff and the responsiveness of the administration. We were looking for a school that offered three main things. 1) A curriculum that could be individualized based on her needs. One that would allow our daughter to be challenged and engaged academically. As a result, our daughter is doing extremely well in all her subjects (reading at a grade 7 level while she is still in 2nd grade) and still loves going to school everyday. 2) A safe and nurturing environment that taught kindness, compassion and how to be a good citizen. The school is involved in several community outreach projects each year. 3) A school that welcomed parent involvement and input. There are a lot of volunteer opportunities for those who are interested. The intimate size of the school really allows for a safe, nurturing and welcoming environment. We are very happy with the school and really recommend it.
- Posted by Parent - carol
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.