Snoqualmie Springs School
Thank you for your interest in Snoqualmie Springs School. "SnoSprings" provides a traditional academic program for all day K-Prep, Kindergarten, First, and Second grades.
Our mission is to help each child develop a love for learning and perform at their maximum potential.
Teaching strategies are challenging and yet nurturing offering patience and compassion for each student.
The campus is nestled in a forest of evergreens and gardens.
The rustic log school house and expansive playgrounds have recently been renovated and are exceptionally clean, safe and inviting.
The school building is well equipped with the latest curriculum materials and computer technology.
This unique setting provides an inviting "warm and cozy" learning environment where the children thrive in all of their endeavors.
- Top Ranked WA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-2
- Students: 92 students
- Yearly Tuition: $18,900
- Acceptance rate: 85%
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Snoqualmie Springs School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Washington for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 28%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Full Day Schedule K-Prep 8:30-2:40 K, 8:40-2:50 1st & 2nd, 8:50-3:00 After School Enrichment Option 2:50-4PM
National avg.: 85%
Laura Scott, Principal
- Academic achievement, appreciation of the arts and physical fitness are the major aspects of our school life. However, the atmosphere of the school is one that encourages warm, caring relationships. Students, parents and teachers are part of a community. This community can be described as alive with enthusiasm, friendliness, and participation. All members become acquainted as individuals and friends. Each day the teaching team promotes the development of a positive self-image, and instills respect and concern for others. At the same time, the school respects the beliefs of those of all cultural backgrounds and religious faiths, encouraging students to recognize the strength and loyalty of the commitments of it's families.
Profile last updated: 09/22/2021
Snoqualmie Springs school has been an amazing experience for our daughter. This is our 4th year at the school and have been exceedingly happy with the quality of education, the attentiveness of the staff and the responsiveness of the administration. We were looking for a school that offered three main things. 1) A curriculum that could be individualized based on her needs. One that would allow our daughter to be challenged and engaged academically. As a result, our daughter is doing extremely well in all her subjects (reading at a grade 7 level while she is still in 2nd grade) and still loves going to school everyday. 2) A safe and nurturing environment that taught kindness, compassion and how to be a good citizen. The school is involved in several community outreach projects each year. 3) A school that welcomed parent involvement and input. There are a lot of volunteer opportunities for those who are interested. The intimate size of the school really allows for a safe, nurturing and welcoming environment. We are very happy with the school and really recommend it.
Endorse Snoqualmie Springs School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.