Issaquah Montessori School
- Issaquah Montessori School serves 86 students in grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten and is a member of the American Montessori Society (AMS) and the Other Montessori association(s).
- The student:teacher of Issaquah Montessori School is 5:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||86 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Kimberly Droppo|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
- Issaquah Montessori School is a nurturing community for approximately 100 children between the ages of 15 months and six years. It`s located on two acres just outside the city of Issaquah, near Seattle. The campus includes one toddler classroom, four early childhood classrooms and two playgrounds. Issaquah Montessori School is accredited by the American Montessori Society and is participating in Early Achievers, Washington state`s Quality Rating and Improvement System.
Profile last updated:
- People that viewed Issaquah Montessori School also viewed these schools: Bellevue Children's Academy, Renton Prep Christian: Microsoft's First US K-12 Flagship School Participant, Arbor Schools and TLC Montessori.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bellevue Grades: PK-9 | 643 students
14640 Ne 24th St
Bellevue, WA 98007
(425)649-0791 7.9 PK-9
- Renton Grades: PK-10 | 219 students
200 Mill Avenue South Suite 110
Renton, WA 98057
(206)723-5526 10.2 PK-10
- Sammamish Grades: NS-3 | 145 students
21512 NE 16th Street
Sammamish, WA 98074
(425)868-1943 4.8 NS-3
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.