Issaquah Montessori School
Issaquah Montessori School serves 86 students in grades Prekindergarten-Kindergartenis a member of the American Montessori Society (AMS) and the Other Montessori association(s).
The student:teacher of Issaquah Montessori School is 5:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 86 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 27%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Total Sports Offered
- Issaquah Montessori School is a nurturing community for approximately 100 children between the ages of 15 months and six years. It`s located on two acres just outside the city of Issaquah, near Seattle. The campus includes one toddler classroom, four early childhood classrooms and two playgrounds. Issaquah Montessori School is accredited by the American Montessori Society and is participating in Early Achievers, Washington state`s Quality Rating and Improvement System.
Endorse Issaquah Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.