- TLC Montessori has been educating the children in our community for more than 35 years. TLC offers a Montessori education for toddlers (ages 18-36 months), preschool (ages 3-5 years) and kindergarten - 3rd grade children.
- In addition to a variety of class schedules, TLC offers before and after school care, as well as planned programs during scheduled breaks and an exciting summer camp with themed activities.
- Students are enriched with a quality Montessori curriculum and weekly Spanish, music and movement classes.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-3|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$335|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Tuition rates vary depending on the schedule you choose|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||145 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(TLC does not have a formal dress code.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,495|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition rates vary depending on the schedule and the programs|
- Toddlers need to be steady walkers and able to feed themselves. Preschoolers must be independently toilet trained. Kindergarteners need to be 5 by Aug 31st. We follow the LWSD requirements for early enterance testing.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bellevue Grades: PK-9 | 643 students
14640 Ne 24th St
Bellevue, WA 98007
(425)649-0791 4.3 PK-9
- Issaquah Grades: PK-K | 86 students
24326 SE Issaquah Fall City Rd
Issaquah, WA 98029
(425)557-7705 4.8 PK-K
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.