- TLC Montessori has been educating the children in our community for more than 35 years. TLC offers a Montessori education for toddlers (ages 18-36 months), preschool (ages 3-5 years) and kindergarten - 3rd grade children.
- In addition to a variety of class schedules, TLC offers before and after school care, as well as planned programs during scheduled breaks and an exciting summer camp with themed activities.
- Students are enriched with a quality Montessori curriculum and weekly Spanish, music and movement classes.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-3|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$335|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Tuition rates vary depending on the schedule you choose|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||145 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(TLC does not have a formal dress code.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,495|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition rates vary depending on the schedule and the programs|
- Toddlers need to be steady walkers and able to feed themselves. Preschoolers must be independently toilet trained. Kindergarteners need to be 5 by Aug 31st. We follow the LWSD requirements for early enterance testing.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bellevue Grades: PK-9 | 643 students
14640 Ne 24th St
Bellevue, WA 98007
(425)649-0791 4.3 PK-9
- Issaquah Grades: PK-K | 86 students
24326 Se Issaquah Fall City Rd
Issaquah, WA 98029
(425)557-7705 4.8 PK-K
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.