Tel: (239) 573-6433
- At Sonrise Academy, we believe each child is created by God to be unique and special.
- We know self-esteem and esteem for others are affirmed by understanding how children learn.
- Self-respect and respect for others are taught by respecting the individuality of each child.
- Children learn to their maximum potential when age appropriate materials and resources are used in guiding their physical, intellectual, social, emotional, and moral / spiritual development.
- Sonrise provides the advance education your child needs for the future.
- We offer flexible programs so you can maintain your busy schedule while still meeting the needs of your child's development and skills.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||93 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||47:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cape Coral Grades: K-12 | 57 students
231 Del Prado Blvd S Ste 6
Cape Coral, FL 33990
(239) 573-8668 0.2 K-12
- Cape Coral Grades: K | 3 students
312 Se 24th Avenue
Cape Coral, FL 33990
(239) 574-1000 1.7 K
- Cape Coral Grades: PK-8 | 340 students
1509 Se 27th St
Cape Coral, FL 33904
(239) 772-3922 1.7 PK-8
- North Fort Myers Grades: NS-K
4735 Orange Grove Blvd
North Fort Myers, FL 33903
(239) 997-3727 2.2 NS-K
- Cape Coral Grades: PK-8 | 33 students
229 Del Prado Blvd N Unit 3
Cape Coral, FL 33909
(239) 573-7999 2.2 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.