- At Sonrise Academy, we believe each child is created by God to be unique and special.
- We know self-esteem and esteem for others are affirmed by understanding how children learn.
- Self-respect and respect for others are taught by respecting the individuality of each child.
- Children learn to their maximum potential when age appropriate materials and resources are used in guiding their physical, intellectual, social, emotional, and moral / spiritual development.
- Sonrise provides the advance education your child needs for the future.
- We offer flexible programs so you can maintain your busy schedule while still meeting the needs of your child's development and skills.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||93 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||47:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cape Coral Grades: K-12 | 52 students
231 Del Prado Blvd S Ste 6
Cape Coral, FL 33990
(239)573-8668 0.2 K-12
- Cape Coral Grades: K | 3 students
312 Se 24th Avenue
Cape Coral, FL 33990
(239)574-1000 1.7 K
- Cape Coral Grades: PK-8 | 353 students
1509 Se 27th St
Cape Coral, FL 33904
(239)772-3922 1.7 PK-8
- North Fort Myers Grades: NS-K
4735 Orange Grove Blvd
North Fort Myers, FL 33903
(239)997-3727 2.2 NS-K
- Cape Coral Grades: PK-7 | 45 students
229 Del Prado Blvd N Unit 3
Cape Coral, FL 33909 2.2 PK-7
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.