St Andrew Catholic School
Tel: (239) 772-3922
- St. Andrew Catholic School exists to deepen and enrich the faith of our students and the school community.
- St. Andrew Catholic School exists to nurture love and respect among students, teachers, staff, families and all who support our school community.
- St. Andrew Catholic School exists to encourage intellectual development of our students in accordance with Catholic values and beliefs.
- We believe that each child, created by God, is both alike and unique from every other human being.
- This individuality is respected and recognized as an influence on each child's learning style.
- We strive to challenge each child to achieve academic excellence according to his/her potential and to explore individual interests that lead to lifelong learning.
- We teach what it means to be Catholic, to live the Gospel message by modeling one's life on Jesus Christ, to give service to others, and to worship together as a community.
- We believe that the distinctive purpose of St. Andrew Catholic School is to create a Christian Educational Community where human culture and knowledge, enlightened and energized by faith, is shared among teachers, staff, students, families and all in our global community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||340 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Myers Grades: PK-8 | 510 students
2055 Heitman St
Fort Myers, FL 33901
(239) 334-7707 5.1 PK-8
- Athol Springs Grades: 9-12 | 536 students
4129 Lake Shore Rd
Athol Springs, NY 14010
(716) 627-1200 1130.8 9-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.