St. Andrew Catholic School
- St. Andrew Catholic School exists to deepen and enrich the faith of our students and the school community.
- St. Andrew Catholic School exists to nurture love and respect among students, teachers, staff, families and all who support our school community.
- St. Andrew Catholic School exists to encourage intellectual development of our students in accordance with Catholic values and beliefs.
- We believe that each child, created by God, is both alike and unique from every other human being.
- This individuality is respected and recognized as an influence on each child's learning style.
- We strive to challenge each child to achieve academic excellence according to his/her potential and to explore individual interests that lead to lifelong learning.
- We teach what it means to be Catholic, to live the Gospel message by modeling one's life on Jesus Christ, to give service to others, and to worship together as a community.
- We believe that the distinctive purpose of St. Andrew Catholic School is to create a Christian Educational Community where human culture and knowledge, enlightened and energized by faith, is shared among teachers, staff, students, families and all in our global community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||339 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017