Sonshine Christian Academy
- Sonshine Christian Academy is a premier school offering a 15:1 student to teacher ratio.
- Sonshine incorporates the ABKEA curriculum in the PreK3 – 8th Grade and the School of Tomorrow PACE curriculum in the 9th – 12th grade.
- Sonshine has a full range of activities including competitive sports, state, and national competition and field trips.
- The “Spirit” of Sonshine is evident as you first step onto the premises.
- Mr. Norvell and staff invite parents to become family of our wonderful academy.
- Sonshine Christian Academy is excited to begin it's 32nd year serving Southwest Florida.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||191 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Myers Grades: NS-12 | 1033 students
8237 Beacon Blvd
Fort Myers, FL 33907
(239)936-3319 11.3 NS-12
- Fort Myers Grades: PK-12 | 85 students
10960 Orange River Blvd
Fort Myers, FL 33905
(239)693-2614 2.4 PK-12
- North Fort Myers Grades: 1-12 | 40 students
2900 N Tamiami Trl
North Fort Myers, FL 33903
(239)997-7702 9.1 1-12
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.