South Holland KinderCare
Welcome to the South Holland Kindercare! We are very proud to provide South Holland and the surrounding communities with quality Early Childhood Education.
We are a Nationally Accredited Facility (NAC) and currently have a Gold Circle of Quality granted by the Illinois Department of Human Services.
We believe that every child can learn and that every learning experience is unique!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to South Holland KinderCare. Our experts designed our classrooms '” and every activity and lesson '” to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery.
You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills.
Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- The Center has secure coded entrance doors. The playground is completely fenced in with locked gates. Our staff are trained in First Aid and CPR and we have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Will work with subsidy programs
Endorse South Holland KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
December 16, 2021Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
December 15, 2021Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.