South Loop KinderCare
Our talented staff takes great pride in our center and our classrooms.
We work hard each day to make every family feel welcome, while providing the best care possible for the children in our center.
All of our teachers are fully background checked, first aid and CPR certified, and have a degree in Early Childhood or a related field. We are here to help you and your family!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We are more than a childcare center. As a school, South Loop KinderCare Preschool is a place where children explore, discover and learn. We respect children as individuals and our dedicated teachers ensure that children get the positive learning experience they need to grow up happy and confident. We believe that as partners with you, we can inspire your child's love of learning.
- Our center has a security coded entry door and you will always find a manager at the front desk monitoring who is coming in and out of the building. We conduct name to face counts every 30 minutes and fire drills on a monthly basis. All teachers and staff are CPR and First Aid certified!
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- NACCRRA ONLY!
Endorse South Loop KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Bullying has gone electronic. It's called cyberbullying and it is rampant.
Should You Send Your Child to Private Primary or High School?
If you had to choose when to send your child to private school, would you send her to private school for the primary grades or high school?
SAT test prep takes time to do properly. We explore some of your options here.