South Shore Daycare -randolph
- South Shore Day Care Services provides comprehensive early education and youth programs, using a family support approach that enhances the development of children from economically and culturally diverse families through collaboration with schools and communities.
- Our curriculum focuses on developing curiosity, confidence, the capacity to set a goal and work at it, and the ability to communicate with others and get along with them.
- We evaluate our programs on an ongoing basis. We review new research, seek out best practices, and provide staff with training and support.
- We aim to provide the best possible care and educational environment that will support and encourage each child's unique development.
- Every child attending our programs is both nurtured and challenged.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Total Students||63 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||32:1
National avg.: 13:1
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?