- South Shore Day Care Services provides comprehensive early education and youth programs, using a family support approach that enhances the development of children from economically and culturally diverse families through collaboration with schools and communities.
- Our curriculum focuses on developing curiosity, confidence, the capacity to set a goal and work at it, and the ability to communicate with others and get along with them.
- We evaluate our programs on an ongoing basis. We review new research, seek out best practices, and provide staff with training and support.
- We aim to provide the best possible care and educational environment that will support and encourage each child's unique development.
- Every child attending our programs is both nurtured and challenged.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Total Students||63 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||32:1
National avg.: 13:1
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.