South Stafford Christian School
- As an educatiuonal ministry of Kings Highway Baptist Church, South Stafford Christian School works in cooperation with Christian families for the purpose of training for life young men and women to be academically equipped and spiritually prepared for Christian service and leadership beyond their school years.
- We encourage a Christian lifestyle while allowing our students to grow both academically, spiritually, emotionally and socially.
- We offer the A Beka Curriculum in grades Pre-K through 12th.
- We encourage parents to visit us at 15 Pine Road, Fredericksburg, Va.
- or request information by calling 540-371-5319 and speaking to an administrator.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(khaki pants/skirts and polo shirt(red,white, or blue))
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,400|
|Tuition Notes||amount listed above includes registration fee and book/materials fee|
|Admissions Director||Ed Dickerson|
|Admissions Associate||Barbara Eustace|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Fine Arts Program involving orchestra, dance, theatre, and individual music lessons on various instruments dance, theatre, Fine Arts Program involving orchestra,
and individual music lessons on various instruments,
- (Our MissionStatement) As an educational ministry of Kings Highway Baptist Church, South Stafford Christian School works in cooperation with Christian families for the purpose of training for life young men and women to be academically equipped and spiritually prepared for Christian service and leadership beyond their school years. Statement of Philosophy (Our Statement of Philosophy) The primary reason for the foundation of South Stafford Christian School is to teach young people in a Christian atmosphere, based on a biblical philosophy of life. The Bible curriculum consists of a Bible class taught by an ordained pastor and an opportunity to participate in Christian service opportunities throughout the school year through Kings Highway Baptist Church. We expect every student enrolled to study, memorize, and take to heart God’s Word as it is presented daily. The underlying philosophy of this school is that all truth is from God and that God’s Word, the Bible, is truth. (John 14:6; John 17:17) In view of this belief, every course in South Stafford Christian School is taught from a biblical perspective. The textbooks and curriculum information are evaluated and interpreted from truth as embodied in the Bible. (SSCS uses the A Beka Christian education program at all grade levels.)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
FredericksburgGrades: 9-12 | 95 students
6301 Campus Dr
Fredericksburg, VA 22407
StaffordGrades: PK-8 | 84 students
2726 Jefferson Davis Highway
Stafford, VA 22554
FredericksburgGrades: PK-8 | 574 students
250 Stafford Lakes Pkwy
Fredericksburg, VA 22406
10800 Academy Drive
Fredericksburg, VA 22408
StaffordGrades: K-12 | 135 students
2202 Jefferson Davis Hwy
Stafford, VA 22554
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?