Spa Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- Spa Christian School is dedicated to Christ in the pursuit of academic excellence, godly character, and a love of learning, while making disciples through God's abundant grace.
- We train students to think and act Biblically in every area of life. We equip them to excel in future studies and training. We enable them to stand firm as they grow in their personal relationship with Jesus Christ. And we prepare them to life and serve with a transforming influence.
- Studies have shown that a child's worldview is set by age 9, the elementary years are a crucial time to enjoy the blessings and benefits of a solid Christian education set on the foundation of God's truth.
- Our dedicated, professional teachers lead by nurturing and loving their students while teaching a quality academic program with a Christian worldview. They are eager to reinforce the Godly training you have begun at home and are committed to working together with families and churches in educating children for Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Disibilities|
|Total Students||63 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Khaki pants/skirt and navy blue or white polo shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,500|
|Tuition Notes||This tuition reflects the cost of a 1-6th grade student. The tuition for younger and older students are a different. There is a 20% discount for siblings.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
- Spa Christian School works with families and churches to build a strong foundation of biblical values and academic excellence in our children. Within a safe, nurturing atmosphere of Christian love in action and high parental involvement, faculty and staff model Christ's love while equipping students with moral and academic tools necessary for success. Because studies show that a child's worldview is set by age 9, the younger years are a crucial time to enjoy the blessings and benefits of a solid Christian education set on the foundation of God's truth. This sure foundation enables children to stand firm when challenges come in later years. Our dedicated, professional teachers lead by nurturing and loving their students while teaching a quality academic program with a Christian worldview. They are eager to reinforce the Godly training you have begun at home and are committed to working together with families and churches in educating children for Christ.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ballston Spa Grades: PK-5 | 204 students
40 Thompson St
Ballston Spa, NY 12020
(518)885-7300 1.5 PK-5
- Gansevoort Grades: PK-12 | 23 students
755 Route 9
Gansevoort, NY 12831
(518)583-2736 9.2 PK-12
- Mechanicville Grades: K-12
7 North Main Street
Mechanicville, NY 12118
(518)541-2089 12.1 K-12
- Saratoga Springs Grades: PK-6 | 130 students
459 Lake Avenue
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
(518)583-0841 6.9 PK-6
- Waterford Grades: PK-8 | 263 students
12 6th St
Waterford, NY 12188
(518)237-0652 18.5 PK-8
Would like information on your school
- Posted by Parent - cindy
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.