St Mary S School
Tel: (518) 885-7300
- St. Mary's School, existing as an extension of St. Mary's Parish, Ballston Spa, strive to provide a quality Catholic elementary education animated by the Gospel's spirit of love and created in an atmosphere of academic excellence in order to enable the growth in holiness and wholeness of all young boys and girls entrusted to our care in grades Pre-K through 5.
- The administration, faculty and staff of St. Mary's School hope to present to the children entrusted to its care a Catholic elementary school committed to providing principles by which we think and act both critically and creatively within our culture, communicating information truthfully and encouraging social awareness and responsible decision making.
- We accept the challenge of the Gospel to act compassionately, to provide experience of prayer, and to encourage strong loving relationships among students, parents, teachers, administrators, parishes, and the larger community that contribute to a continual growth in faith, hope, and love.
- Our purpose is to nourish young people in faith and to develop their talents for growth and service to others.
- We understand ourselves as a complement to parents in providing education to their children.
- We are committed to the church's mandate to share the Gospel message to build community and to model service, while providing quality education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||204 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saratoga Springs Grades: PK-8 | 152 students
459 Lake Avenue
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
(518) 583-0841 7.6 PK-8
- Waterford Grades: PK-8 | 180 students
12 6th St
Waterford, NY 12188
(518) 237-0652 17.1 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.